Printing Official Certificates at Convenience Stores using Japan My Number Card : A Guide to Using Services like Seven Eleven

There are times when you just don’t want to wait 2 hours at the city office for a simple juminhyo or a tax payment certificate. If you have a plastic My Number card, and have set up the two passwords for it, you may be able to print out the certificates you need at your local convenience store

What documents can you get at the convenience store?


Convenience store multipurpose machines (ie. the large printers) can be a… convenient alternative to a trip to the city office if what you need is a simple certificate. The service is available from 6:30 am to 23:00, 7 days per week, even on national holidays! 

Read more here

Add comment